iPRO strives to be a responsible corporate citizen and is committed to integrating environmental considerations into its business decisions.
Our Environmental Policy is based on the following principles:
- We endeavour to minimise the environmental impact of our operations through the reducing our consumption of resources, the efficient use of resources and minimising waste.
- A clean environment is essential to the health and wellbeing of the team, and all our stakeholders and as such is complementary to the Health and Safety Policy.
- Adherence to our Environmental Policy and related processes is the responsibility of all team members.
In keeping with our environmental principles iPRO will:
- Establish, maintain and continually improve an integrated environmental management system (the QSER System) which complies with the requirements of ISO14001:2015.
- Comply with and ,where practicable, exceed the requirements of relevant environmental legislation, regulations and standards.
- Consult with the appropriate authorities and technical organisations to develop and continuously improve our internal environmental standards, procedures and practices.
- Regularly assess, review and audit our environmental performance against measurable objectives and targets.
- Ensure our team, suppliers, and contractors are aware of and able to respond to their environmental responsibilities.
Baldeep S. Gill
Chief Executive Officer
Date : 31/12/21