iPRO recognises its responsibility to do all within its power to prevent pollution and minimise the destruction of the environment.
Our Environmental Policy is based on the following principles:
• Our aim is to prevent pollution, reduce our environmental impact to the lowest possible level and provide an environmentally sustainable
• Protection of the environment is essential to the ongoing continuity of the business.
• A clean environment is essential to the health and wellbeing of the team, and all our stakeholders and as such is complementary to the Health and Safety Policy.
In keeping with our environmental principles iPRO will:
• Ensure the effectiveness of the QSER Manual is reviewed at least annually in the Management Review Meeting.
• Conduct Environmental audits and review the results annually in conjunction with the annual General Audit.
• Establish measurable objectives and produce statistical reports to review performance against objectives in Management Review Meetings.
Environmental Objectives will be reviewed and modified or replaced as circumstances change.
• Comply with standards including ISO14001:2015, our legal requirements, including environmental legislation and regulations as well as
client contractual requirements.
• Make the iPRO Environmental Policy available to all stakeholders as deemed necessary.
• Review the Environmental Policy annually prior to our annual Internal Audit. Input from all stakeholders is welcomed and suggestions included as deemed appropriate.