iPRO is committed to developing and maintaining a healthy and safe working environment.
iPRO’s Safety Policy is based on the following principles:
- The safety and wellbeing of people employed at work, subcontractors and their employees, visitors and the public is a major priority and must be considered, before, during and after all work is performed.
- Ongoing consultation and good communications are essential to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all stakeholders.
- Safety in the workplace is the shared responsibility of all team members.
In keeping with our health and safety principles iPRO will:
- Establish, maintain and continually improve an integrated occupational health and safety management system (the QSER System) which complies with the requirements of ISO45001:2018.
- Establish measurable objectives and produce statistical reports to review performance against objectives in Management Review Meetings. Safety Objectives will be reviewed and modified or replaced as circumstances change.
- Monitor, comply with, and where practicable exceed legislative occupational health and safety
- obligations, regulations and related contractual requirements.
- Provide and support an environment for work where our people can thrive and flourish.
- Encourage our team to report on incidents, hazards, risks and opportunities. We will investigate all serious incidents and implement preventative and corrective actions to minimise the impacts of injuries or illness and prevent occurrence.
- Consult with all employees and other stakeholders and involve staff in the decision-making processes through induction training and regular team meetings to continually improve the effectiveness of the QSER System.
Baldeep S. Gill
Chief Executive Officer
Date : 31/12/21